Our current vacancies are listed below however we are always happy to talk to people who are experienced in the Custom Keypad/Displays marketplaces and feel they are able to offer a positive contribution to the sales at Diamond HMI.
Internal Sales + Graduate Opportunity – Keypad & Display Products
We currently have a vacancy for a internally based Technical sales person to work in our HMI team at our Cheshire HQ. The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Following up sales leads.
- Researching and contacting potential customers for Diamond HMI products.
- Handling customer/Potential customer enquiries.
- Dealing with incoming customer orders.
- Customer Project management.
- Managing supplier communications.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a confident and outgoing personality and be comfortable communicating over the telephone at all levels of seniority within our potential customers. Some electronic technical knowledge/experience would be beneficial however an interest in the technology market sector is essential.
Good organisational and communication skills are vital as well as good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
Please note we are prepared to consider recent Graduates from a engineering/technical discipline who are looking to develop their career in a technical sales role.
A Competitive salary and benefits package will be available dependent on age and experience.
In the first instance please download and complete the application form and either post or email along with your CV to
Peter Hall – Sales Director
Diamond Electronics Ltd
Fourways Technology Park